1)Non-Chinese citizens in good health physically and mentally.
2)Senior high school graduation or above.
3) Requirements of the regulations set in the Document No. 12 (2020) of Ministry of Education of the PRC should be met
4) Under the age of 30.
2 Application Documents
1) Application form.
2) Scanned copy of passport including photo page and visa pages.
3) Highest diploma/degree certificate and transcripts (notarized photocopy in Chinese or English) and study certificate issued by the current school.
4) Physical Examination Report (issued in recent 6 months).
5) Police Clearance Certificate (issued in recent 6 months).
3 How to apply
1) Log on the online application system: https://admission.zcmu.edu.cn
Submit application documents on line.
2) Send application documents to email@example.com
Application Duration ;From March 1,2021 to July 10,2021.
Study Length and Specialty ;Study length: 6 years (including 1-year internship)
For other programs please visit also Zhejiang Chinese Medical University(ZCMU)2021 Nursing Undergraduate Program
Enrollment :Students are enrolled on the basis of academic performance in senior high school.
Scholarship is not available for the first year. From the second to sixth years, the top 30% of the students in the annual comprehensive evaluation can apply for Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship; the top 50% of the students in the annual comprehensive evaluation can apply for Zhejiang Chinese Medical University Scholarship.
For other Scholarships available at ZCMU Please visit Zhejiang Chinese Medical University(ZCMU)2021“Belt and Road (B&R TCM)"Scholarship Undergraduate Program or Zhejiang Chinese Medical University 2021 Hui’er Scholarship for International Graduate Students
5. Fee Structure
1)Tuition Fee: 25,000RMB
2)Application Fee: 600RMB
3)Physical Check-up Fee: 390RMB
4)Insurance Fee: 800RMB/year
5)Visa Fee: 400RMB/year
6)Accommodation Fee: 2,250—6,000RMB/bed/year (for different types of rooms)
Registration will be in September, 2021. For exact date, please refer to the Admission Notice. Students should register within the stipulated time with X1 visa and all original documents.
Admission will be cancelled if any of the following case happens:
1)Failure to provide the original copy of all application documents.
2)Failure to provide the original copy of study certificate.
3)Failure to register on time without any notice in advance
Admission office, International Education College, Zhejiang Chinese Medical University
Address: No. 548 Binwen Road, Binjiang District, Hangzhou