Notice of Applying for 2021 Chinese Government Scholarship Based on Cultural Exchange between China and Russia
1. Student categories; Master's, doctoral studies
2.Method of submitting applications
The scholarship is an independent university recruiting project and can be applied directly to Northeastern University of Finance and Economics.
3.Specialities: All specialties of the university are open to applicants.
4.Language of teaching
1) All specialties are taught in Chinese. If the applicant's Chinese language proficiency does not meet the admission requirements, they can apply for one year of preparatory course.
Master's Courses: International Trade, Financial Management, Enterprise Management, Tourism Management, E-Commerce, Management and Engineering Science, Engineering Management.
Doctorate: Financial Management, Accounting, Auditing, Management and Engineering Science, Statistics, E-Commerce, World Economy, Quantitative Economics, Western Economics, International Trade, Finance, Human Resource Management, Education Economics and Management, Marketing, Enterprise Management, tourism management, industrial economics, industrial organization, etc.
3) For other specialties that can be taught in English, please contact the Institute for International Education for more information.
1) The term of study in the magistracy is 2 or 2.5 years, the period of study in the doctoral program is 3 years. The term for granting the scholarship depends on the period of study. The stay of scholarship applicants in China cannot exceed the study periods indicated above.
6. Requirements put forward to the applicant
1) The applicant must comply with Chinese law and university regulations, respect the traditions of the Chinese people.
7. Application procedure
1) The applicant must register in the State Fund for Scholarships for StudentsComing to Study in the PRC ( http://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn ) and the Online Application System for International Students of Northeastern University of Finance and Economics ”( http://study.dufe.edu.cn ), fill out the information and apply. When filling out an application in the "State Fund for Issuing Scholarships to Students Coming to Study in the PRC" in the "Type of study abroad project" select "Type B", "Number of the organization accepting documents" - 10173.
If the "Number of the organization accepting documents" is specified incorrectly, the application will be rejected.
8. Application materials (all materials are provided in Chinese or English)
1) Notarized document of the last higher education. University students or working applicants also provide proof of employment or study.
2) Academic records, documents not in Chinese or English must be accompanied by a notarized translation into Chinese or English.
3) An applicant for a specialty taught in Chinese must provide a copy of the HSK or BCT certificate (if available). An applicant for a major taught in English must provide an IELTS or TOEFL certificate (excluding a native speaker).
4) Certificate of medical examination for foreigners. The sample form was drawn up by the Sanitary Inspectorate of the Ministry of Health of China, the original of the certificate must be carried with you when entering the PRC.
5) Certificate of no criminal record.
6) Study plan, research plan (at least 800 words).
7) Letters of recommendation from two professors or associate professors.
8) Copy of your passport.
10) If the applicant has published publications, it is necessary to attach a list of them in the attachment (including the title of the publication, the name of the journal, the time of publication and other information).
11) If the applicant has letters of thanks, certificates or other certificates, you must attach them in the attachment.
- The above documents, which must be submitted in accordance with the requirements for applying for training, must be submitted through the system "State Scholarship Fund for Students Coming to Study in the PRC" and "Online Application System for International Students of Northeastern University of Finance and economics ”. Additionally, you do not need to send paper versions by mail.
- PhD applicants may choose not to provide an Admission Agreement from the Ph.D. Supervisor at Northeastern University of Finance and Economics. The university will provide academic advisors to students who meet admission requirements.
9. Deadline for termination of registration ;April 30, 2021.
10.Start of the academic semester ;September 2021.
11. Student categories
Contact persons: Man Wang, Xian Chun
Email address: email@example.com