To further promote the development of Traditional Chinese Medicine in countries and regions along the “Belt and Road”, Zhejiang Chinese Medical University has specially set up “B&R TCM” Scholarship Program.
1)Non-Chinese citizens from countries along the “Belt and Road”, in good health physically and mentally.
2)Senior high school graduation or above.
3) Requirements of the regulations set in the Document No. 12 (2020) of Ministry of Education of the PRC should be met（http://www.moe.gov.cn/srcsite/A20/moe_850/202006/t20200609_464159.html）.
5) Under the age of 30.
1.2 Application Documents
1) Application form.
2) Scanned copy of passport including photo page and visa pages.
3) Highest diploma/degree certificate and transcripts (notarized photocopy in Chinese or English) and study certificate issued by the current school.
4) HSK certificate.
5) Physical Examination Report (issued in recent 6 months).
6) Police Clearance Certificate (issued in recent 6 months).
3.How to apply
1) Log on the online application system: https://admission.zcmu.edu.cn
Submit application documents on line.
2) Send application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
4 Application Duration; From March 1,2021 to July 10,2021.
Study Length and Specialty
Study length: 6 years (including 1-year internship).
Enrollment Specialty: Traditional Chinese Medicine.
For other programs Please visit also Zhejiang Chinese Medical University(ZCMU)2021 Clinical Medicine Undergraduate Program
Students are enrolled on the basis of academic performance in senior high school and interview.
Free of full tuition for the first year. From the second to sixth years, the top 30% of the students in the annual comprehensive evaluation are free of full tuition, the top 31-50% of the students in the annual comprehensive evaluation are free of half tuition, the top 51-80% of the students in the annual comprehensive evaluation are free of 1 / 4 tuition.
5. Fee Structure
1)Tuition Fee: 25,000RMB
2)Application Fee: 600RMB
3)Physical Check-up Fee: 390RMB
4)Insurance Fee: 800RMB/year
5)Visa Fee: 400RMB/year
6)Accommodation Fee: 2,250—9,000RMB/bed/year (for different types of rooms)
Registration will be in September, 2021. For exact date, please refer to the Admission Notice. Students should register within the stipulated time with X1 visa and all original documents.
Admission will be cancelled if any of the following case happens:
1)Failure to provide the original copy of all application documents.
2)Failure to provide the original copy of study certificate.
3)Failure to register on time without any notice in advance.
Admission office, International Education College, Zhejiang Chinese Medical University
Address: No. 548 Binwen Road, Binjiang District, Hangzhou