WZU application for 2021 Autumn intake is open！
Wenzhou University (WZU) is a comprehensive regional university established with the approval of the Ministry of Education of China. It was founded through the merger of Wenzhou Normal College and the Former Wenzhou University, which were founded in the year of 1956 and 1984 respectively.
- Please for more information about WZU please visit also Study at Wenzhou University (WZU)2021
1. Programs Available For Application
For more programs at WZU and their requirements please check Programs for WZU international students brochure
3. Application Time; April -July，2021
Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
- Applicants for master degree studies must have bachelor degree certificate.
- Applicants for bachelor degree studies must have high school certificate.
English-taught Degree Programs: Applicants (except for English native speakers) must provide proof of English language proficiency such as TOEFL/IELTS.
1. Notarized highest education certificate and academic transcripts. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with translated English or Chinese version
English-taught Degree Programs: Applicants (except for English native speakers) must provide proof of English language proficiency such as TOEFL/IELTS
5. 2-inch photo
8. Police Certificate
Note: the application may be invalid if the submitted materials do not meet the above requirements.