CSC Scholarship—Chinese University Program
CSC scholarship—ZJNU Independent Enrollment Program is a full scholarship for designated Chinese universities and certain provincial education offices in specific provinces or autonomous regions to recruit outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. It only supports graduate students. Applicants shall apply to the designated Chinese universities undertaking this program. Zhejiang Normal University is one of the designated universities.
Category of Enrollment
Full-time postgraduates (Master, Ph. D)
Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens.
Applicants who study for a master degree should be under 35 years old and have a
Applicants who study for a doctoral degree should be under 40 years old and have a master's degree.
Applicants who apply for programs taught in Chinese must have HSK 4 or higher certificate, Chinese language entry requirement of specific programs subject to university's list of the program available for 2021, students who do not meet the Chinese language entry requirement must study 1 year Chinese language and after passing relevant HSK test, the student can start the program.
Graduating students from Chinese universities in 2020 are not acceptable.
(1) Full Scholarship covers tuition fee, accommodation fee, stipend, and comprehensive medical insurance.
(2) Partial scholarship covers one or some items of the full scholarship.
(1) On-line Application
1)Click “Application online” at www.campuschina.org, and begin from “Create an account”;
2) Read the instructions carefully. The program category should be Type B, and Agency No. of ZJNU is 10345;
3) Upload the required documents, and click the SUBMIT.
(2) Application Documents
The applicants provide the following documents truly, correctly, and completely.
1). Highest diploma (original or notarized photocopy): Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
2). Academic transcripts (original or notarized photocopy): Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
3). A study or research plan. All applicants are required to submit a study or research plan. It must be in Chinese or in English and no less than 1000 words.
4). Recommendation letters: Applicants for postgraduate studies must submit two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English by professors or associate professors of related majors.
5). Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form(Download at http://iso.zjnu.edu.cn/wpplicationwwocuments/list.htm). The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Please select the appropriate time to take a medical examination as it is valid for only 6 months.
6) Applicants for Chinese taught programs should pass and have a valid HSK (the Chinese Proficiency Test) Level 4 or higher Certificate. Applicants for English-taught programs must submit proof of English Language proficiency (applicants from non-English speaking countries should have a valid TOEFL score of 80 or higher or have an IELTS score of 5.5 or higher.）
Note: You are not required to post hard copies of your application documents to the university during the period of application.
4.Application Deadline : March 31, 2021
Office for International Students, Zhejiang Normal University
Address: 688 Yingbin Avenue, Jinhua City, Zhejiang Province, 321004, P.R. China