DHU MASTERS DEGREE PROGRAMS
Study Duration：2.5 - 3 years
for scholarship: March 31, 2021
for self-funded: May 15, 2021 (early bird) -June 15, 2021 (regular)
1. Applicants must be be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China with a valid ordinary passport, be in good health, as well as be a bachelor’s degree holder.
2. Age requirements：
Scholarship applicants：No more than the age of 35
Self-funded applicants：No more than the age of 40
10 English-taught programs
- International Business (MIB)
(2-years Professional Master's Degree Program)
- Textile Engineering
- Material Procession Engineering
- Chemistry Engineering & Technology
- Textile Chemistry and Dyeing
& Finishing Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Information & Communication Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Computer Science & Technology
- Optical Engineering
(New Energy Material & Device)
Fees in RMB
Programs instruction medium
*Application fee will not be returned under any circumstances.
Please refer to Donghua University(DHU) Scholarships of Degree Programs for more details about scholarships available at DHU
1. Online application of DHU
Apply online for studying at DHU on https://admissions.dhu.edu.cn
Submit one set of the physical copies by mail and the electronic versions by email.
2. Passport copy ; Visa page is required in case you are not in your home country.
3. Bachelor's degree diploma, certificate of graduation and the transcripts of all its grades/semesters
Students who are currently in the final year can submit a pending certificate along with transcripts of all grades you completed. You are required to submit the official certificate and final transcripts once you receive them.
4. Language credentials
· For Chinese-taught programs: HSK 5 Certificate (at least 180 score)
- HSKK certificate is recommended to be submitted.
- If you apply with an HSK 3 certificate or equivalency, you might have chance to get a conditional offer and study Chinese for another year to acquire HSK5 certificate.
· For English-taught programs: Certificate of IELTS at least 6.0, or TOEFL IBT at least 80
*All language credentials must be obtained within the recent two years.
5. Curriculum vitae
Including your personal information, contact details, academic history, professional experience, publications and presentations, qualifications and skills, awards and honors, grants and scholarships, licenses and certificates, etc.
6. Research proposal
One to two pages to articulate coherently and concisely an outline of your research topic, why this research is important, what you want to achieve during your master’s study and how you plan to achieve it.
7. Two recommendation letters
At least one letter should be from a past or current professor or academic adviser. Another could be from someone in a slightly different role, including an employer, a research adviser, a senior colleague, or a professor from a different department.
8. Supervision Confirmation Letter
Applicants who apply for programs offered by the following colleges or school are required to contact the DHU professors in the relevant research field to ask for a 'Supervision Confirmation Letter'.
· Fashion & Art Design Institute
· School of Business & Management (except MIB)
· College of Materials Science & Engineering
· School of Computer Science & Technology
· College of Chemistry, Chemical Engineering & Biotechnology
· College of Mechanical Engineering
· College of Science
· College of Foreign Language
Mandatory for application of art design related programs：
The original latest art works of one pencil sketch, one color painting, and art design portfolio relating to the proposed program.
Mandatory for entrance scholarship application：
1. Printed CGS and/or SGS application form with your own signature
2. Physical examination record for foreigners
3. Certificate of no criminal conviction
Other supplementary documents：
Any documents that might enhance your competitiveness, such as published papers, award letters, etc.
*All the submitted application documents in language other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translation.
*All the submitted application documents mentioned above will not be returned under any circumstances.