Study Duration：4 years
for scholarship: March 31, 2021
for self-funded: May 15, 2021 (early bird June 15, 2021 (regular)
- More about Scholarships at DHU Please visit Donghua University(DHU) Scholarships of Degree Programs
1. Applicants must be be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China with a valid ordinary passport, be in good health, as well as be a master’s degree holder.
2. Age requirements：
Scholarship applicants：No more than the age of 40
Self-funded applicants：No more than the age of 45
- - Textile Engineering
- - Material Procession Engineering
- - Material Science
- - Textile Chemistry and Dyeing & Finishing Engineering
- - Biological Materials Science
- - Information & Communication Engineering
- - Control Science & Engineering
- - Environmental Science & Engineering
- - Enterprise Information Systems & Engineering
- - New Energy Material & Devices
Programs instruction medium
*Application fee will not be returned under any circumstances.
1. Online application of DHU
Apply online for studying at DHU on https://admissions.dhu.edu.cn
Submit one set of the physical copies by mail and the electronic versions by email.
Please visit also Donghua University(DHU) Masters Degree Programs 2021 Admission Guide
2. Passport copy
Visa page is required in case you are not in your home country.
3. Diplomas, certificates of graduation and the transcripts of all its grades/semesters of both your master's and bachelor's degree period
Students who are currently in the final year can submit a pending certificate along with transcripts of all grades you completed. You are required to submit the official certificate and final transcripts once you receive them.
4. Language credentials
· For Chinese-taught programs: HSK 5 Certificate (at least 180 score)
- HSKK certificate is recommended to be submitted.
- If you apply with an HSK 3 certificate or equivalency, you might have chance to get a conditional offer and study Chinese for another year to acquire HSK5 certificate.
· For English-taught programs: Certificate of IELTS at least 6.0 / TOEFL IBT at least 80
All language credentials must be obtained within the recent two years.
5. Curriculum vitae
Including your personal information, contact details, academic history, professional experience, publications and presentations, qualifications and skills, awards and honors, grants and scholarships, licenses and certificates, etc.
6. Research proposal
One to two pages to articulate coherently and concisely an outline of your research topic, why this research is important. Put your research proposal into context with published literature, and develop an initial research plan.
7. Two recommendation letters
At least one letter should be from a past or current professor or academic adviser. Another could be from someone in a slightly different role, including an employer, a research adviser, a senior colleague, or a professor from a different department.
8. Supervision Confirmation Letter
All of the applicants are required to contact the DHU professors in the relevant research field to ask for a 'Supervision Confirmation Letter'.
Mandatory for application of art design related programs：
The original latest art works of one pencil sketch, one color painting, and art design portfolio relating to the proposed program.
Mandatory for entrance scholarship application：
1. Printed CGS and/or SGS application form with your own signature
2. Physical examination record for foreigners
3. Certificate of no criminal conviction
Other supplementary documents：
Any documents that might enhance your competitiveness, such as published papers, award letters, etc.
All the submitted application documents in language other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translation.
All the submitted application documents mentioned above will not be returned under any circumstances.
Address: Office 121, International Student Admissions Dept., International Cultural Exchange School, No. 1882 West Yan’an Road, Shanghai, P. R. China.