2. Applicants for Master programs should be under the age of 35; Applicants for PhD programs should be under the age of 40.
3. Applicants for Master programs should have a Bachelor degree or the equivalent educational background of a Bachelor degree. Applicants for PhD programs should have a Master degree or the equivalent educational background of a Master degree.
4. Applicants for Chinese-taught programs should hold HSK certificate (level 5 minimum); Applicants for English-taught programs should have minimum score 80 in TOEFL or 5.5 overall band in IELTS (English native speakers are exempted).
5. MBA applicants should have at least 1 year related working or internship experience.
- Application Materials
1.CSC application form
2. The Photocopy of Passport (photo page and China visa page)
3. The Certified/Notarized Copy of highest degree’s Diploma/ Certificate of Schooling
4. The Certified/Notarized Copy of highest degree’s Transcripts
5. Curriculum Vitae
6. Personal Statement/Study Plan
7. Two reference letters
8. Recommendation Form for International Student by BIT Advisors
9. Physical Examination Record for Foreigner
10. Language Proficiency letter
11. Non-criminal Record
12. Financial Guarantee Letter
13. Other Supporting Documents
01. Chinese Government Scholarship (CSC)
What does the FULL scholarship cover?
Tuition, accommodation, Comprehensive Medical Insurance
Master’s students: CNY 3,000 per month
Doctoral students: CNY 3,500 per month
Who can apply?
①Applicants are non-Chinese citizens and in good health
②Applicants are not applying for non-degree programs
③Applicants for Master programs should be under the age of 35 and hold a bachelor’s degree
④Applicants for PhD programs should be under the age of 40 and hold a master’s degree
How to Apply?
①Register at http://laihua.csc.edu.cn and upload required documents. (BIT’s Agency No. is 10007; Type: B).
②Register at http://apply.isc.bit.edu.cn and upload required documents.
Register at http://apply.isc.bit.edu.cn
Register at http://apply.isc.bit.edu.cne
(For self-funded applicants): October 15th , 2020 to June 30th ,
(For scholarship applicants) 2021;October 15th , 2020 to April 15th , 2021
Duration and Fees
Duration: 2 years for Master programs;
4 years for PhD programs
Application fee: 600CNY/person
Tuition: Master: 32000CNY/year(Chinese-taught );
MBA: 49000CNY/year (English-taught)
Zhongguancun campus: 1350CNY/ month
Liangxiang campus: 900CNY/month
Insurance fee: 800CNY/year
Visa fee: 550CNY/year
Office of International Students
Address:5 South Zhong Guan Cun Street, Haidian District, 100081, Beijing, P.R.China
Apply Sichuan University (SCU) 2021 Scholarships-Belt and Road Guide!
Zhongnan University of Economics and Law (ZUEL) 2021 Admissions
Zhongnan University of Economics and Law(ZUEL)2021CSC Scholarship-silk Road
Zhongnan University of Economics and Law (ZUEL) 2021 Belt and Road Scholarship
Guangxi University for Nationalities(GXUN)2021(CSC) Chinese Government Scholarship 2021 updates