Social media operation content recommendation1. Campus culture, scenery, characteristics, etc.
2. The culture and scenery of the city where the campus is located
3. Student stories, alumni stories, school history, etc.
4. School honors
5. Important school news
6. School enrollment dynamics, scholarship dynamics, etc.
7. Fan interaction activities
8. Other content related to the school, school enrollment, and the city where the school is located.
• Follower/ Like count
Number of followers/likes
• Post Reach
• Video Views
• Direct leads to the university website
School website traffic
1. Facebook operation tips:
Activities can be launched on social media to allow students to share their experiences on topical content, add hashtags to student-created content, and enhance student engagement.
2. Keep the style of social media manuscripts consistent, use the school's exclusive VI, and keep the school's accounts on all social platforms using the same style, which can increase the school's recognition.
3. You can use facebook's built-in chat function to reply in time (set AI automatic reply function)
4.Use Facebook's milestones feature to flag things like school histories, achievements of experts and researchers, and more.
5.Post more videos. Videos can get more attention and comments, which is helpful for homepage promotion.
6.Reasonable control of evaluation, if there are negative comments that need to be resolved in time, good handling of negative comments can also increase school evaluation.
7.Different homepages can be operated for different departments of the school, etc. In this case, all the homepages of a school need to be related in order to obtain better operational results
Instagram is arguably the best performing social network of the past decade. The site has a massive user base, and its growth over the past few years has far outpaced rivals such as Snapchat and Twitter, making it an indispensable platform for digital marketing in colleges and universities.
Instagram operation tips:
2. Create Instagram Stories: Combine photos, videos, text, special effects, etc., to make a highlight story about 15 seconds in length. Although a story will only appear for 24 hours at a time, you can save the well-made story by turning on the auto-archive function of Instagram, and share it regularly and repeatedly to improve the value of each tweet (so you can make some stories that can be used repeatedly. ). It is also important to optimize the stories module to maximize the user stickiness it can generate. Inserting CTA in it and driving traffic to the corresponding website is a feasible method.
3. Take advantage of the "Stories Highlights" feature. It appears at the top of the homepage and is one of the first things visitors see. Choose the best stories and they will be permanently displayed in Highlight. Users can choose from up to 100 clips to showcase, but for best results, it's best to think carefully.
Cornell University's "Highlights" section is like a microsite, with each segment covering a specific area of the school's history, research, learning and dining options.
The Highlight module can be updated in real time, so keep it updated and keep this module up to date.
4. In addition to paying attention to the Story section, you can also try different ways to make your daily tweets colorful and eye-catching. For example, including many pictures in a push, using the Boomerang function to create short videos, etc. If you have time, shooting a hyperlapse video for the campus is also a good idea. Try to use the filters, stickers, text overlays and other features provided by Instagram, they can all make tweets more interesting. Post videos regularly, whether it's a short 15-second video, a 1-minute video, or a long IGTV video. Try using the Reels feature to create and post short videos of 15-30 seconds and share them on the ins exploration space so that all potential users can see it. Short videos can also be done with educational value. Briefly integrate some complex knowledge into short videos. Researching great short videos from other colleges for inspiration is a good way to start.
5. Tweets can be sent around specific hashtags. These hashtags can be linked to fans' tweets, encouraging school fans to tweet using the same hashtags and share their stories. Ideally, these hashtags are fun and leave room for followers to speak, but adapting an existing trending hashtag campaign is also feasible when no good ideas are available.
6. It is also a good way to post personal sharing of students, staff, etc. Looking back at the history of the school, finding well-known alumni, faculty members who have made significant contributions, etc. These are all good content to put out.
7. Use the Direct Messages feature to keep in touch with potential students, follow student comments and respond promptly.
8. Use the live broadcast function to have face-to-face conversations with potential students.
9. Do a good job of data tracking and result measurement. Similar to Facebook, data such as number of followers, engagement, age, gender, and region of followers are equally important for Instagram.